Monday, March 12, 2012

he said, she said


She said:
There's no words anymore
He said:
It's all been said anyway

She said:
I don't feel respected anymore
He said:
You don't have respect for me

She said:
I wonder what else there is
He said:
I'm too tired to think about anything

She said:
I guess this is the end
He said:
You said it.

She said:
Why are we not really sad?
He said:
We have been over this so many times
She said:
I miss what I remember
He said:
I remember what I miss

She said:
Give me some space please
He said:
I'm fully spaced out.

She said:
So now what do we do?
He said:
I want the stereo

She said:
I'm staying here
He said:
That's fine I'm going away

She said:
So that's how we stop?
He said:
That's how we start again

She said:
I like to believe it will stop hurting
He said:
I hurt because I stopped believing

She said:
Let's not talk later then
He said:
Later has gone now too.

She said:
At least I'll have some peace
He said:
At least there will be some quiet.

She said:
...
He said:
...

No comments:

Post a Comment