Tuesday, May 10, 2011

meditation


Connection
doesn't always mean being online
If anything the unplugged connection
is far more powerful.

Observing trailing thoughts and using
focusing ways like counting down from 10 to 1
That help to just sit
Every morning at 6.30 am

I no longer feel my disconnection
that can be when I go about my day
When I think too much about trivial things.
When I get stressed or upset about work.

Instead my body sits on the floor
and I can no longer feel where I end
and the rest of me starts.
I expand and become centered at the same time.

Exploration on my doorstep.
It doesn't even require me to leap out of my payamas
It's found once I finally decide
to be still.
And listen.
To the vibrant hum that always is.

I am home wherever I am.
I am me wherever I can look myself in the eye.
And I am never alone.
 _____________________

More about the human spirograph here

No comments:

Post a Comment