So what does she do now?
As a new author, Carrie established Peevish Penman to connect with other writers and learn together. Her first publication will be available later this year! If you share her passion for free information and education, don't hesitate to connect with her. (She's not really Peevish)
So yep: she's a very cool gal, her website Peevish Penman is a great platform and excellent read.
Getting back to this blog award: why did I get this award?
"I simply couldn't miss an opportunity to link to you and tell everyone I believe you're great"
Well what can I say? I couldn't have done it without everyone who surrounds me thus providing me with steamy inspiration and tales, waffly stories and ideas. Kudos to you who know that I mean you. (silent moment here) You who read these words are the true wonders! (Okay moving on, moving on, flick, flick, flick). Now, the cool part is too that I can list 15 blogs I discovered lately to receive this noble One Blog Award award. I went over this carefully ANDDDDD here they are! (drumroll):
- http://www.thedesignfiles.net/ Lucy she rocks the kazba. Am a big fan.
- http://joidesign.posterous.com/ Joi is a force of Oodlie Nature, an absolute gem!
- http://www.bloggingdangerously.com/ : Kit, a wondrous surprise of candor
- http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ Allie, a hilarious mega awesome unicorn
- http://ivancampuzano.com/ is inspiring and surprising in his insights. Special.
- http://www.auntycookie.com/blog/ Sharon always cracks me up. She's whizz bang fizz hot.
- http://www.thestylerookie.com/ Tavi is a fashion Icon and she's 13. What can I say?
- http://divinacucina.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-zucchini.html Italian. Food. Dig in. Now.
- http://www.moggit.com/ The Moggit girls. Writing about the weirdest home decor and furniture. Ever. They do it with such gusto. And concise.
- http://www.paperroom.co.nz/blog Annabel is someone I met recently, she's very sweet. She is also going to stock my new tea towel designs which is cool. Love her blog posts and adore their store!
- http://theblog.modamuse.com/ Australian and New Zealand designer blog: not to miss.
- http://www.rawcityhomelounge.com/blog/ My friend Jerod's partner Maite and business partner Daniel from LA boutique store Mortise Tenon's laugh at people who buy furniture from the mall. Their mission is to rid the world of blandness!
- http://a-very-fine-house.blogspot.com/ Julie-Ann is my twitter home decor buddy. very good before and afters. Excellent forum. Interior decorating advice!
- http://color-stripes.blogspot.com/ Kristina has this cool ability to turn spotting photos into colour schemes.
- http://beachcast.co.nz/blog/page/2/?tag=portraits My friend Reatha's Photography blog. beautiful lighting. Very Dunedin New Zealand. Ace.
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
(What is it with a blog award? To understand more read this.)