Thursday, January 7, 2010

What brings...

2010?





Yes I'm back! Hurrah (tapdance and weird face pulling inserted here)


Many people ask: did you make new years resolutions? I did make a decision for 2010 that involves being more effective and coming to a solution regarding my work. Already I have had an epiphany I'm not ready to share yet. Just thinking and pondering about it makes me excited. All in good time.


Anyhoo: this year has started off fabulously because I'm happy. I'm having a great time with my beau, my canoodly pookems, my whimsy and wise love. I married him 2 years ago this Saturday and we seem to have tons of fun, especially in the holidays when we actually have time to not be serious and so responsible. (Having a farm and working hours in the city too carries enough weight - we have a resolution to get things done and ALSO be a bit nutty which ensures we lighten up and have a great time.)





Nico I love you and I look forward to many more times of cuddles, of ponderings, of just mowing the lawn or fixing a new gutter on a shed together. You are still the best man I've ever known, and that's saying something after being together since 1992. Yeeehaaa. ps: Yes yes I will make you some muffins again as you love them so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment