Ever heard of the Law of Attraction or LOA? You may have, you surely have heard of the Secret. As with many things, timeless principles are re marketed and most of it is ancient. The usual bla bla?
Thought creates matter through vibration (as thought is energy - ever realized the structure of water changes depending on what thought is focused on it? Read about that later here it's fascinating). So what are we rabbiting about here?
- What is alike attracts, whether you are thinking or feeling positive or negative about it.
- Your feelings are your indicator of whether you are being true to yourself or not. Emotions are extremely strong in adding to your reality, quite literally.
- Focus on what you want and it will expand, but focus on what you don't want and it works the same.
- Become aware: tune into your own radio station regularly and pay attention and then switch the dial to positive again if you're a bit "off".
- No wonder meditation can be helpful, as it quiets the mind and you are more likely to hear the silence: thus receiving helpful input from upstairs (if you don't believe in that sort of thing at least you will be able to relax).
- Set your goals but as an idea to work towards and to realize it's is definitely coming. This will bring it to you, but without focusing on that it's not here yet. (Yes it can seem fuzzy. Just practice.)
- The amount of active intention (read: emotion) you add to whatever it is you focus on, will increase the effectiveness of that which will become. It literally empowers it and makes it grow.
- How quickly things change depends on how clearly you feel and focus upon that which you envision, and how true it feels to you.
The most fun is to be had when you feel happy. From a joyous place expansion can take place and wonderful things seem to happen. If we're angry what we will literally create is more upset in our life. It's interesting that people who talk much about ilnesses become ill, those who worry have -and continue to have it seems- more problems, those who want to control their lives have a hard time (pushing up hill and getting exhausted) and those who always laugh have more fun and seem to always 'get lucky'. Hm. Why is that? Also: how come that the ones who are wealthy only seem to get wealthier? Because they are used to having and feeling the financial abundance and they expect it. What you think about you become. What you focus on you create more of. That is why some people seem to be stuck in the same over and over and why most keep having the same sort of relationships or problems. I know it sounds yadda yadda, but really; think about it with examples you see in your daily life.
There is a lot of things we don't quite understand about how life works. I use my inner guidance system and it has served me well. I pick up things about people, I get spontaneous ideas, I try to be sensible and not judge situations, but rather 'read' a lot between the lines. I trust that everyone does what they need to do what's in their best interest and I have come to fully understand that. It's not about right or wrong, there is no such thing. There is only perception and what you do with it. I love designing which I do. I love animals and I have a farm. I am still with my dearest and we only appreciate each other more every year. Of course I have been an idiot at times. Despite the embarrassment it taught me many things. So actually any crisis or mistake can be extremely useful. More so sometimes then when we just toodle along.
There is a lot to be said about living the good life, but really: it's about what you envision and what you intend to do with it that makes it exciting. I think most of all it's important to enjoy being ourselves and to trust what we feel is right, always. And yes, to appreciate all around us including all the people in it. What I try to do is become more aware of my emotional state and keep hoisting up my happy attitude whenever I find myself on the downside. This way I 'recover' more quickly and have better and better days.
The key is to see that there is a lot in your life you can like and appreciate. Do what you feel is best for you. The point is you are more linked to other beings then you think. Being gratefull and being generous is a normal every day thing to me and it makes me happy. It also seems to make others happy which is even more groovy. My goats always seem to be happy and I love their attitude. They are truly enlightening. They have got a terrific life so it must work for them too.
Basically I'm in the business of upliftiness. I get a real kick seeing other people excited and thriving. And really if it works out so well, why ignore it?
The secret behind the secret: here
For an introduction: Esther Hicks: on the Law of Attraction: vid
Their website: Abraham Hicks